Looking for a good personal injury attorney can be challenging.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to an accident, speaking with William Mulroney could give you the perspective you need to move forward. A significant number of car accidents are the result of human error. Whether it was the driver who made an error or the result of a faulty vehicle part, somebody made a mistake that led to an accident. Liability can be a tricky issue especially in complex collisions or in states with intricate vehicle accident laws like Maryland.
The Mulroney Law Firm can review the specific causes of your accident and the potential source of compensation. I will give you a fair and honest evaluation as to the worth or valuation of your case. You may be able to seek compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurer (or through your own coverage if the other driver is uninsured).
I’ve represented many hundreds of clients in civil actions filed in many of Maryland’s Circuit Courts. Some of these cases were large personal injury claims, settling for $1 million dollars or more.
– William Mulroney, Principal
Whether I advocate on your behalf or pursue litigation, take the steps today to protect your future – call the Mulroney Law Firm.
Tips if you’ve been involved in a car accident:
- Contact an attorney. Contact an attorney so you know you are doing and saying the right things. This will minimize the risk of having a denied or unpaid claim.
- You are not required to speak with insurance adjusters. Insurance companies may use your statements against you – speak to an attorney beforehand.
- Do not accept the first offer or sign anything before you speak to an attorney – Insurers may pressure you to settle quickly and often the first offer is far below what you may be entitled to receive.
- Car Accidents, Truck Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation Claims
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability Claims
- Family Law/Divorce
- DWI/MVA Representation
Call William Mulroney – an aggressive advocate on your team.