Mulroney Law Firm
With over 35 years in the courtroom, William F. Mulroney is a skilled litigator that is not afraid to take on tough cases. Knowledgeable and well respected; William has been instrumental in winning verdicts and settlements on many notable cases.
Prior to starting the Mulroney Law Firm, William led cases at Ashcraft and Gerel, LLP in a broad range of practice areas, including construction and automobile accidents, workers’ compensation, asbestos litigation, medical malpractice, and serious personal injury cases.
William is a straight-shooter. He tells the plain truth – not just what people want to hear. If you have a case that requires litigation, arbitration or mediation; he is the one to call. Even though he is a tough litigator, he is still compassionate and approachable – going the extra mile on behalf of his clients.
If you are looking for a lawyer in Baltimore, Howard County, Montgomery County, or anywhere in between, call William Mulroney.
I’ve represented many hundreds of clients in civil actions filed in many of Maryland’s Circuit Courts. Some of these cases were large personal injury claims, settling for $1 million dollars or more.
– William F. Mulroney, Principal of Mulroney Law Firm
Outside of the Courtroom:
William is a frequent speaker at seminars sponsored by labor unions, and regularly attends the annual AFL-CIO conference, where he has presented a wide range of timely legal topics. William is also a talented singer-songwriter, releasing his debut album “Second Wind” in 2004. When he finds the time, he performs at music venues in the D.C. area.
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross, 1972
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 1975
I’ve tried cases or argued appeals in the following courts:
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for D.C. Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for 4111 Circuit
- United States Circuit Court for Maryland
- United States Circuit Court for D.C.
- Maryland Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Prince George’s County, Charles County, Calvert County, Cecil County, Howard County and Montgomery County
- United State Office of Administrative Law Judges (Longshore Act, U.S. Defense Base Act)
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Client Protection Fund of the Bar of Maryland
- Library Company of the Baltimore Bar
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince Georges County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
Having been involved in notable cases, arguing in front of the Maryland Court of Appeals, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court – William Mulroney has helped clients recover millions in claims. When you need a lawyer – let William Mulroney fight on your behalf. A Baltimore attorney serving clients throughout the central Maryland region.
EXPERTISE. COMPASSION. RESULTS.