Baltimore Personal Injury Attorney
Representing injured victims throughout Baltimore County.
If you’ve been injured from someone else’s negligence (accidental or intentional), you deserve to be compensated for your injuries, medical bills and pain & suffering. Without an experienced personal injury attorney, insurance companies will try to minimize your damages and thereby reduce your compensation.
Looking for a good Baltimore County personal injury attorney can be challenging.
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to an accident, speaking with a Baltimore County personal injury attorney that has experience in this area could give you the perspective you need to move forward. A significant number of car accidents are the result of human error. Whether it was the driver who made an error or the result of a faulty vehicle part, somebody made a mistake that led to an accident. Liability can be a tricky issue especially in complex collisions or in states with intricate vehicle accident laws like Maryland.
The Mulroney Law Firm can review the specific causes of your accident and the potential source of compensation you may be eligible to receive. I will give you a fair and honest evaluation as to the worth or valuation of your case. You may be able to seek compensation from the at-fault driver’s insurer (or through your own coverage if the other driver is uninsured).
I’ve represented many hundreds of clients in civil actions filed in many of Maryland’s Circuit Courts. Some of these cases were large personal injury claims, settling for $1 million dollars or more.
– William Mulroney, Principal
Whether I advocate a settlement on your behalf or pursue litigation, I take the steps today to protect your future. Call or schedule an appointment to discuss your case with the Mulroney Law Firm.
Tips if you’ve been involved in a car accident:
- Contact an attorney. Contact an attorney so you know you are doing and saying the right things. This will minimize the risk of having a denied or unpaid claim.
- You are not required to speak with insurance adjusters. Insurance companies may use your statements against you – speak to an attorney beforehand.
- Do not accept the first offer or sign anything before you speak to an attorney – Insurers may pressure you to settle quickly and often the first offer is far below what you may be entitled to receive.
Call the Mulroney Law Firm and put an aggressive advocate on your team.
- FREE CONSULATION
- FREE CASE EVALUATION
- NO FEES UNLESS WE WIN
- NO FEES TO BUILD YOUR CASE