skip to Main Content
Divorce Decree

Can I Modify a Maryland Divorce Decree?

Even though the last order entered in connection with a Maryland divorce is often called the “final” decree, the truth is that certain aspects of the case are subject to…

Free Legal Tips

Free Tips

How to Get the Largest Settlement in an Accident Case Download our free PDF giving you a quick lesson in how to handle negotiations with Insurance companies when you are…

Protect Against Burn Injures

Protect Against Burn Injures Over the Holiday Season

Many residents of Maryland decorate their homes and outdoor spaces for the holiday season as a matter of tradition. However, Christmas trees, menorahs, and other adornments present hazards that you…

Proving Drunk Driving

Proving Drunk Driving in Maryland

There are two ways adult drivers can be charged with drunk driving under Maryland law: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drunk driving “per se,” if your blood alcohol…

400 Redland Ct #110 A, Owings Mills Maryland 21117

Phone: (443) 352-8433

Fax:  (443) 660-7176

The information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any matter. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. I invite you to contact me and welcome your calls, letters and email. Contacting me does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should not send us any confidential information before becoming a client. Such responses will not create a lawyer-client relationship, and whatever you disclose to us will not be privileged or confidential unless we have agreed to act as your legal counsel.

Website powered by G3 Group

Back To Top
Talk with an Attorney

Please fill our short form and we will contact you back.

    Talk to an Attorney